First Presbyterian Church

First Presbyterian Church
First Presbyterian Church
First Presbyterian Church
First Presbyterian Church

First Presbyterian Church

from 25.00

1100 1st Avenue - Columbus, Georgia.

The Presbyterians were granted one of the original church lots in the 1828 Columbus plan. It was on the North side of Chapel St. between Second and Third Avenues. In 1831 the congregation was granted a lot at the N.E. corner of Second Ave. and Tenth St., where services were held for thirty years. The move to Eleventh Street and First Avenue came in 1862. The First Presbyterian Church building on the Northeast corner of Eleventh Street and First Avenue was dedicated in 1862. In 1891 the sanctuary was severely damaged by fire. It reopened for services in 1893. After the fire, the “city” clock was placed in the bell tower. 

  • Giclée Prints
  • Open Edition
  • Signed by Artist
  • History Included 

11.75" x 36", 12" x 24" mailed in tubes, 8" x 10" mailed in padded envelopes

Size:
Quantity:
Add To Cart