Trinity Episcopal Church

Trinity Episcopal Church
Trinity Episcopal Church
Trinity Episcopal Church
Trinity Episcopal Church

Trinity Episcopal Church

from 25.00

1130 1st Avenue - Columbus, Georgia.

The cornerstone of Trinity Episcopal Church was laid in 1890. The present church replaced the congregation's first building which stood across the street at 1140 First Avenue. Since its foundation in 1834, Trinity has held regular worship services in Columbus. The church added a parish house in 1925-26, with further expansion completed in 1965. Trinity serves the oldest and largest Episcopal congregation in Columbus. The only Gothic Revival church in Columbus, it possesses architectural significance that shows kinship to English countryside churches: Gothic arches and a square bell tower are distinctive features.

  • Giclée Prints
  • Open Edition
  • Signed by Artist
  • History Included 

11.75" x 36", 12" x 24" mailed in tubes, 8" x 10" mailed in padded envelopes

Size:
Quantity:
Add To Cart