- Vending machine mechanic
- Twister Operator (cotton mill)
- Band saw operator
- Helicopter Mechanic (Army)
- Ceramics/Photo Developing Instructor
- Bottle/Canning line mechanic
- 9 volt battery machine operator/mechanic
Yes it is a bit strange Mechanic to Artist. Well here's the deal - a mechanic is an artist. They are creative problem solvers. Mechanics don't just turn wrenches. A mechanic knows everything from wiring to welding, building to plumbing, chemicals to measuring. formulas and methods. From my point of view it is not a huge leap to be a artist but more like the same job only using different tools.
The best decision I've ever made I moved to Atlanta and attended the Art Institute of Atlanta. This was probably the best experience of my life too. I graduated with a "Associates in Arts in Visual Communications" majoring in graphic design with honors.
See what others don't see this is creativity.
- Cross-stitch designer (StitchWorld & The Stichery Magazine)
- Creative Director (The Design Connection cross-stitch)
- Graphic Artist (Communicorp - printers)
- Graphic Production (Thrifty Nickel / American Classifieds - classifieds paper)
- Art Director (Auburn Engineers - ergonomics consulting firm)
- Visual Information Lead- Training Support Center (Ft Benning - Army)
- Visual Information Project Manager - Visual Information Center (Fort Benning - Army)
- Business Owner/Artist/Marketing Director/Graphic Designer/printer/ product development/producer
Life is good and every day is very enjoyable. I now use everything I have learned as a mechanic and artist to create my world. Welcome I hope you enjoy!
"Give out - not up- Excuses are for failures!" ~Bobby Jones